Beacham Group strives to make the on boarding process for our contractors as easy as possible.
Before you are placed in a role with Beacham Group, we will ask you to:
- provide your passport details so we can complete a VEVO check on your to confirm your rights to work in Australia.
- bring some photo ID (passport or drivers license) to your interview so we can confirm your Right to Work check.
Once you are placed in your on hire role, you will be sent an email confirming all the details of the role and information about your set up.
Before you start:
- you will be emailed an employment contract via Docusign, please e-sign as soon as possible so we can commence the rest of your set up
- complete an online induction. Please register on the WorkPro website and complete Module 11 (unless advised otherwise). Read more about our online inductions here (link to WHS page).
- Complete all your details on our online portal. You will be sent an email with your log in details. You will be required to complete personal details, bank, tax and super details and read and accept our policies.
- We will often get you in to meet the team at Beacham Group and welcome you on board
- Beacham Group payroll will contact you if there is anything missing to set up your first payroll.
- You will need to accept a form to say you have been sufficiently inducted by both Beacham Group and your host employer.
You will be paid fortnightly, 2 weeks in arrears. Please view our current pay schedule here (link please). Your payslip will be emailed to you so please ensure you provide an email address in the online portal.
Superannuation payments are made quarterly 21 days after the quarter finishes. The payment are distributed to funds from our super clearing house. Read more our superannuation here (link please).
Your payment summaries at the end of the financial year will be emailed to you prior to the 21st July. Please ensure you keep your details up to date in the online portal to ensure you receive this.
If you have any set up or payment enquiries please contact the office on (08) 6143 5000 or email@example.com