ICT Sales roles in Western Australia are forecast to increase 8.2% in the next 5 years according to a report by the Australian Computer Society and Deloitte Access Economics. The highest of all IT occupations.
If you’re an “A-Player”, either currently in sales or wants a sales related role in the future proof information technology and communications sector, Beacham Group is your genuine career partner who can help.
Australia’s digital economy is currently valued at AUD$79 billion / 5.1% of GDP and growing rapidly (March 2015, Deloitte Access Economics). By 2020 it’s highly likely to exceed AUD$139 billion + / 7.3% of GDP. The reasons are many – cloud, mobility, business transformation, big data, increased globalisation, the internet of things etc etc. No industry or sector is immune from the benefits AND the disruptive effects of digital technology.
The Exceptional Hidden Employment Opportunities of the future:
The experienced recruitment team at Beacham Group have clients looking for either emerging or experienced Sales Specialists who want to help enable customers to improve their business performance with the effective application of technology.
Long standing career traditions will continue – it’s not what you know, it’s who you know. Many of of the sales related roles of this future digital economy are not advertised in the broader community (online job boards, social media channels etc), but strongly promoted via word of mouth and other channels. Discerning employers engage specialists to effectively head hunt some of the best and brightest people for their A-Players team. Being the best starts with hiring the best.
Sales roles in constant demand are:
- Account Managers and Directors
- Sales and State Managers
- Sales Executives
- Business Development Managers
- IT Sales Consultants (Pre & Post)
Are you an ideal sales candidate?:
Our clients range from startup, entrepreneurial businesses to SME’s and enterprise ASX market leaders ensuring your future employer needs are likely to be met.
We advise our clients to look for the following key candidate traits for exceptional talent. Can you demonstrate some of the following?:
- Career vs Job: Is sales a genuine career, or just a job to collect a pay cheque for you?
- Life Student: Are you a ‘life student” who has an ongoing passion for knowledge and continual improvement?
- B.H.A.G Achiever: Do you have a passion for achieving challenging goals and think exponentially?
- THE SME: You’re the subject matter expert. Your network calls on you because they know you have an impeccable reputation and track for getting things done. You’re in people’s rolodex as the “go-to person” for “X”.
- It’s about being the team of A-Players: You understand team synergy is 1+1=3, you’re selfless and get the true purpose of your employer.
Would like more information on the IT Sales roles of the future?:
There’s a big difference between having a job versus having a career that you’re deeply passionate about and would do for free almost if you could.
We connect exceptional talent who want to make a difference in the world, with employers who make it happen.
We look forward to an opportunity to partner with you.